Monday 15 August 2016

Olympic writing.

I could see the green line (  a thick barrier that shows the out of bounds area) and this nervous.  I was  competing just before Fiona, my bff. We are both playing for New Zealand. Now it was my turn. I walked out to the middle of the mat and and bent into my starting pose. So far I have nailed my routine, no mistakes. Now it was the great finish. I was just about to do my tumbling pass with a triple back full twist. I felt myself flying through the air. It felt amazing. Then all a sudden I did it, 100% from the judges. And at prize giving I won gold! Right next to me was Fiona, who won silver. And also a mean girl from China came third.  I looked over towards my team and saw my mum and dad, who were all waving and cheering. It was the best day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment